We make fabricating metal easy. As your “convenience store” for fabrication services, we provide you with the finished parts you need, when you need them.
We are a single-source fabrication shop featuring precision cutting, forming, rolling, and welding services. Located in Wichita, Kansas, we have over 40,000 sq. ft. under roof, with 10-Ton overhead crane ways. We fabricate to your specifications a wide variety of metals including Aluminum, Hot-Rolled Steel, Cold-Rolled Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Galvanized Steel, Tool Steel, Alloys, Iconel, Titanium, Nickel, Brass, Bronze, and Copper. Fabricated shapes include sheet, plate, structural, bar stock, tube, pipe, and more. Our metal is fabricated to your exact measurements, and there are no minimum orders. We offer a variety of value-added services including precision cutting, shearing, drilling, braking, notching, forming, rolling, welding, and more. Call or email us to receive a quotation: 316.264.0603 or [email protected]. We provide engineering design assistance for those customers requesting such.
The mission of Specialty Fabrication is to provide quality services for the aerospace and industrial customers. We regard accuracy, complexity, and meeting customer deadlines as our primary mission.
• Precision Waterjet Cutting: 80-inch x 160-inch (within .003-inch tolerance)
• Skin Stretch Presses: 12-foot wide x 12-foot long
• Shearing: 3/8-inch x 13-foot; 1/2-inch x 10-foot
• Sheet Rolling: from 7 gauge to 20 gauge up to 8-foot wide
• Plate Rolling: from 1/4-inch to 1-inch up to 12-foot wide
• Angle Rolling: from 1-inch x 1-inch to 5 1/2-inch x 5 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
• Channel Rolling: 1-inch to 8-inch channel
• Pipe Rolling: from 1/4-inch to 3 1/2-inch
• Tube Bending: from 1/8-inch to 3-inch
• Press Braking: 200-ton x 12-foot lengths; 500-ton x 20-foot lengths
• Pipe Profiling: round or square; from 1-inch to 6-inch; 45-foot long
• Welding: Mig, Tig, Stick, AWS Certified
1517 N SANTA FE - WICHITA, KS 67214
Outstanding metal forming and cutting. SFI has met my expectations on the past 3 jobs I have taken to their shop. Very pleased with the quality of work SFI performs....Tim McGreevy, Versatile Services, Wichita, Kansas